Physical Rehabilitation 7 Nights
The growing needs for a better quality of life, and for a balance between body and mind, justifies the importance of an integrated health monitoring. The Estoril Wellness Center promotes a specialized medical support, particularly assisting in physical rehabilitation and prevention programs. Enjoy a Healthy stay in one of Portugal’s most elegant and charming hotels.
Your SEVEN-night PHYSICAL REHABILITATION package includes:
7 nights accommodation in a Superior room at the 5 Star Deluxe Palácio Estoril Hotel, Golf & Spa
Buffet breakfast in the restaurant
Unlimited access to the Dynamic Pool, HydroBanyan Circuit – Hammam, sauna, sensations showers, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, jets, hydromassage
Use of fully-equipped gym facilities with expert supervision by a qualified personal trainer
PHYSICAL REHABILITATION Programme, per person, including:
- One Biofeedback - Quantic Medicine initial consultation
- One Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation consultation
- One Osteopathy session
- One Traditional Chinese Medicine session
- Two Physiotherapy sessions
- Two Individual Hydrotherapy treatments (prescribed by the Doctor)
- One Private Pilates reformer session
- One Steam Stove for spinal column (or Bertholaix)
- One Banyan Tree Spa Balancing massage (60-min. massage & 30-min. refreshments and relaxation)
- Three Hydrotherapy group sessions
- Two Pilates mat group classes
2018 programme prices
|Dates||Price per person in Superior Double Room (2 people)||Price per person in Superior Single Room (1 person)|
|01/01 to 31/04||€ 1256||€ 1823|
|01/11 to 31/12||€ 1256||€ 1823|
|01/05 to 30/06||€ 1445||€ 2201|
|01/10 to 31/10||€ 1445||€ 2201|
|01/07 to 30/09||€ 1634||€ 2579|
All above mentioned rates are IN EURO per person.
All activities and treatments will be booked prior to arrival, minimum of 7 days before arrival.
This package treatments are subject to availability.
The Hotel reserves itself the right to cancel/change the programme without prior notice.
For reservations or more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.:(+351) 214 648 000