Wellness Programme 5 Nights
Our comprehensive Wellness programme improves health and vitality through a unique blend of traditional and holistic medical and therapeutic treatments. Administered by a team of renowned experts, each stage of the programme takes a bespoke 360-approach to your overall wellbeing, from head to toe. Restore balance, strength and focus in the truly sumptuous surroundings of this award-winning spa and hotel.
Your five-night Wellness package includes:
5 nights accommodation in a Superior room at the 5 Star Deluxe Palácio Estoril Hotel, Golf & Spa
Buffet breakfast in the restaurant
Unlimited access to the Dynamic Pool, HydroBanyan Circuit – Hammam, sauna, sensations showers, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, jets, hydromassage
Use of fully-equipped gym facilities with expert supervision by a qualified personal trainer
WELLNESS Programme, per person, including:
- One Biofeedback - Quantic Medicine initial consultation
- Two Traditional Chinese Medicine sessions (1 x Evaluation + 1 x Consultation)
- One Watsu session
- One Personal Training session in the Gym
- One Body Scrub treatment with 3 salts
- One Lymphatic Drainage
- Two Banyan Tree Spa Massages: 1 x Indian Head Massage + 1 x Full Body Massage
- One Vichy Shower massage
- One Jet Shower + One Hydromassage
- One Steam stove for the column
- Three fitness group classes: 1 Pilates group class + 1 HydroBike group class + 1 Postural Re-education group session
2018 programme prices:
|Dates||Price per person in Superior Double Room (2 people)||Price in Superior Single Room (1 person)|
|01/01 to 31/04||€ 1137||€ 1542|
|01/11 to 31/12||€ 1137||€ 1542|
|01/05 to 30/06||€ 1272||€ 1812|
|01/10 to 31/10||€ 1272||€ 1812|
|01/07 to 30/09||€ 1407||€ 2082|
All above mentioned rates are IN EURO per person.
All activities and treatments will be booked prior to arrival, minimum of 7 days before arrival.
This package treatments are subject to availability.
The Hotel reserves itself the right to cancel/change the programme without prior notice.
For reservations or more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. (+351) 214 648 000